Sports Massage offers preventative, curative, promotional and rehabilitative care. This improves health, performance and wellbeing. Athletes use massage at all points during their training as well as prior to important events and after injury.
WHAT CAN IT BE USED FOR?
- Reduce excessive muscle tension
- Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Stimulation and improvement of circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Higher levels of alertness, concentration and performance
Clients have reported that it may also help relieve or alleviate:
- Tension headaches
- Limb pain
- Back pain
- Sleep disorders
- Neck and shoulder stiffness
- Symptoms of stress